Monday, March 22, 2010

Support for the Shorewood High School Drama Department

Barbara Gensler, 1AM, Message received via Facebook from Barbara on Sunday night, 3/22/10.

"I am overwhelmed with this message [sent by me to set up a meeting to inquire about her immediate needs regarding Drama Dept]. You may know that we are losing our costumer for the second time in 2 years. Last year we gave up our freshman acting teacher and with the help of a few wonderful alumi and parents kept the great person that we have now but this year she has been cut again and I have nothing to bargain with.
I would love to meet. Name the time and place. I am involved with Les Miserables between 3 and 6:30 but can get away.
Thank you. barb gensler"

Alumni Les Miserables Night will be Saturday, MAY 8, 2010. Tickets available soon via the website shorewooddrama.org!

No comments:

Post a Comment